From March through November, the Government House Historical Society hosts Victorian Tea weekends. Held in the beautiful Government House Ballroom, a typical tea includes three sandwiches, a fresh scone and preserves, and a dessert, all served with an endless pot of tea. Tickets go quickly, reserve yours soon!
There are two sittings each day at 1:00 and 2:30. Reservations are required. The deadline is Friday noon of the week in which the tea is being held. Please call 639-571-7123 to make your reservation.
If you have any questions or concerns please leave an e-mail message and a volunteer will respond as quickly as possible.
Note that we are unable to provide special diet requests. This includes vegan and gluten free choices.
Upcoming Victorian Teas for 2018 in Regina SK
- July 7 & 8 – booking starts from June 5
- August 11 & 12 – booking starts from July 10
- September 8 & 9 – booking starts from August 14
- October 13 & 14 – booking starts from September 11
- November 3 & 4 – booking starts from October 16
- December 1 & 2 – Christmas Tea – Guests are chosen through random draw. Forms are available from September 1st to October 1st.
We also have Tea Gift Certificates. Talk to our cashier or one of the Volunteers
Frequently asked questions