The focus of all Government House Historical Society (GHHS) activities is preservation, promotion, and enhancement of Government House. To this end, we fundraise, repatriate and care for Government House artifacts, assist at Government House functions, and hold a number of our own events throughout the year.
Our most anticipated events include:
- Victorian Tea at Government House one weekend a month from March through November,
- Jocko’s Friends’ activities throughout the year,
- our Black Tie Auction,
- our Annual Antiques and Collectibles Auction in August,
- our special Christmas Tea in December, and
- our Christmas concerts featuring the Dickens Yuletide Singers in December.
We welcome everyone to come out and enjoy these events.